Changelog for release 2.15.0 (20.01.2020)
- Velocity.Velocity_X_[mm/s] has been renamed to Velocity.Velocity_X_[m/s] and the unit has changed from mm/s to m/s
- Velocity.Velocity_Y_[mm/s] has been renamed to Velocity.Velocity_Y_[m/s] and the unit has changed from mm/s to m/s
- Velocity.Velocity_Z_[mm/s] has been renamed to Velocity.Velocity_X_[m/s] and the unit has changed from mm/s to m/s
- Membrane X elements can now be flip to face the opposite way
- Membrane X elements can have their nodes rotated to change its axis alignment
- Added support for generating membranes with 6 sides
- Membrane 6 elements can be generated automatically
- Moved Olex plot import from Commands -> Components -> Import Olex plot to the Tools -> Import terrain dialog
- Click “Add” on Additional datasets and select Olex geometry (.gz) from the “Files of type” at the bottom of the Open File dialog.
- Fixed wrong display of GPS coordinates on Node properties
- New dialog for membranes.
- New settings for Verify Model.
- Can generate irregular sea for several loads at the same time.
- Irregular wind added
- AquaCross better at applying visual crossections to beam.
- Show results in AquaCross shows results in SI-units.
- Several rollers can be edited at the same time after creation.
- Possible to download solver directly from Help menu.
- Information on springs shows information for all datasets added.
- Better video recording
- More efficient beam rendering
- New logo, shows AquaSim instead of Aquastructures
- avsjoin now optimistic by default, now attempts to include a series of other files from the analysis