Changelog for release 2.16.0 (20.01.2020)
- Net generator now ensures that the bottom of the generated ring will have the correct depth if closed bottom if not enabled
- Membrane X can be rotated and scaled when duplicating
- Enviroment dialog now shows currents at 15m if varying currents are being used and one is set for 15m
- Current will be shown as (0m current) / (15m current)
- Also editable in the same format
- Duplicate MembraneX elements are detected and fixable in Verify Model
- Added option to extract specific timesteps after a run completes
- Split file by timesteps now converts to AVZ and removes AVS if “Delete AVS files after run” is on.
- New DOF window shows all non-zero DOFs in the model, allows zooming to the node by clicking in the list, and changing DOFs directly.
- Lines can be drawn by specifying gps coordinates
- Log files moved the %appdata%\local\aquasim
- Added keyboard shortcut Alt+A for elements to active component
- Added maximum force for winch, type In
- Mirror-intent will show preview of how mirrored elements will look
- Added new, advanced terrain import option
- Delauney triangulation does no interpolation or smoothing of data.
- AquaCross supports massive cross section
- Added dialog for searching for functions
- Max out file results dialog has a button to open the PFAT file where the largest value occurred.
- Graphing of values in files split by ppfilter now starts at the first timestep in the file, not at timestep 0
- Log files moved the %appdata%\local\aquasim directory
- Fixed a visual bug for the water surface
- Can now change units for force, moment and pressure in Settings
- Added option to force all components visible on load
- Graphing of cross section of nets and membranes added
- Increased max elements for ppreduce from 20k to 50k
- Max_Displacement.Displacement_X_[mm], Max_Displacement.Displacement_Y_[mm], Max_Displacement.Displacement_Z_[mm] for membranes have changed their reported unit and is now Max_Displacement.Displacement_X_[m], Max_Displacement.Displacement_Y_[m], Max_Displacement.Displacement_Z_[m]